Match your expertise with best-in-class innovative digital healthcare enterprise of comjoo!
Work with leading healthcare providers to make use of our digital healthcare platform comjoodoc. Customize platform features for respective customer needs and maintain customer and product lifecycle.
comjoo provides a digital healthcare platform for collaboration between healthcare professionals among each other and with patients. The platform comjoodoc has been elected as the central platform for digital healthcare in Germany by the ministry of economics. We are driving public projects of general interest for Germany and the EU. With our strong unique selling proposition, we have a well perceived position as an innovation driver in the market. Furthermore, comjoodoc is used as a framework to deploy so called digital healthcare applications (DiGA) for the prescription by doctors in Germany.
comjoo cares about key factors for well-being and work culture. Our office is located on Kurfürstendamm in the center of Berlin. We cultivate an open-minded, international team culture with regular team events. Our flexible work arrangements guarantee room for individual working requirements.
As an integral part of our cross-functional team, you will be responsible for the adaptation of our platform comjoodoc to specific customer needs and the implementation of healthcare processes with customers like hospitals or healthcare networks.
You will work closely with the CEO, sales assistant and product owner of the platform comjoodoc to maintain customer projects and presales. You will act as a presales consultant to define project scopes and scales as well as project calculations. In case of public tenders or applications to public funding programs, you will run the application projects together with partner team members. Along with the implementation of projects with lighthouse customers, you will ensure the delivery of project results on time, within budget and assured quality. If external suppliers are engaged, you will steer the partners and their project results. Together with the product management, you will assess project results which can be transferred into scalable products or product features.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Supporting presales projects
- Running applications for tenders and public funding
- Acting as a responsible project leader for lighthouse customer projects
- Controlling and steering delivery partners
- Maintaining the product lifecycle from the customer view
- Streamlining customer experience and customer lifecycle
Required Skills and Qualifications
- German: fluent or native language
- English: fluent or native language
- Experience working in healthcare, knowledge of healthcare processes
- Experience working B2B
- Successful management of IT implementation projects over 5 years
- Key account management
- Interaction with cross functional teams
- Education level: Bachelor, Master, MBA oder PhD
- Personal qualities: empathy, high motivation, team player, result-driven
What we offer
- A wold class product and an inspiring team working in a market with a service of highest relevance for healthcare with a future proof business model
- A wide range of opportunities for creativity
- The ability to show empathy for customers and their demands
- A hybrid onsite and home office work environment
- A competitive salary
- A perspective for personal development
- Trainings to enhance know-how and personal horizon
We look forward to welcoming you into our dedicated team.
Please send your complete application documents including salary expectations and indication of the earliest possible starting date by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Meerkamp by phone or e-mail:
030 216 059-53
comjoo business solutions GmbH ● Uhlandstraße 29 ● 10719 Berlin ● www.comjoo.com